Unilab Ideas Positive Project Lead
Team BIGGKAS wins the 2010 Unilab Ideas Positive Competition
Unilab’s Ideas Positive Youth Camp for Change taps the youth sector to make a difference through their social marketing strategies to make a difference in their chosen community.
- Ideas Positive Competition was held at the Unilab Bayanihan Center on September 25, 2010.
- Five teams from different colleges and universities competed for the final round of the competition.
- Team BIGGKAS’s “Buklod Bukid Sowing Nutrition Reaping Hope” won first prize and was awarded with 100,000 pesos as the seed money for their community project.
- The other finalists were The PET Society, SERVE, UB and G and CLPH.
- Each team had twenty minutes to present their proposal on addressing health and wellness issues in their chosen community.
- The Ideas Positive Competition is the culmination of the Ideas Positive Youth Camp for Change that started on September 23, 2010.
Quotes from Mr. Ben O. Yap EVP and COO, Unilab
- “Health empowers, education empowers.”
- “…turning ideas positive into action positive”
Quote from Mr. Barry Barrientos, Ideas Positive Project Lead
- “May you gain not only ideas positive but nuggets of wisdom, not only competitors but friends, not only experience but memories you will treasure.”
Ideas Positive Competition Photos